Saturday, June 09, 2007

Today is Beautiful

RUST-TEX REPORT FOR TODAY
FIRST THE GOOD NEWS
The storm I posted about on Wednesday totally missed Madison!!!
THEN THE BAD NEWS
It came through northern Wisconsin with a vengeance. 5 tornadoes touched down and baseball sized hail did a lot of damage. No one died. A canoe was jammed into a tree.
MORE BAD NEWS
Today is a perfect day for rust dyeing but I have too much to do to take advantage of it. My youngest daughter is graduating from high school on June 17, so we went to some graduation parties today and will go to some more tomorrow. I am also working hard to finish up a commission t-shirt quilt for someone graduating that same day. I have had the t-shirts since January so the parents won't be happy if it is not done in time. I will be putting the binding on tonight, even though all the quilting isn't done. I can only quilt about 30 minutes a day before my shoulder starts to hurt. And I can only hand sew the binding about an hour a day before that starts to cause pain so...
I gotta go get to work.

No comments: