Monday, July 31, 2006

Up and Running

I am so happy to announce that Rust-Tex.com is up and running, (finally.) You can see a sample of the instructional CD there as well as a gallery of artwork made using rust dyed fabric.
So go visit the website and see why I haven't been posting here because of work I did there.
This is not the piece I dyed with iron from the Big River Forge. This piece is a celebration of getting the web site done.
I hope to get some rust dyeing done tomorrow as the weather here is record breaking HOT. It is a good time to stay in the basement studio but also a good time to do rust dyeing.
I think I created a monster.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I love this one, too. Looks like a piece of petrified wood - tree rings and like that.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.