Sunday, May 07, 2006

Busy Days

I have been so busy lately that I haven't had time to post. One Rust-Tex related thing that took up a lot of my time this week was cleaning my dye studio. The main reason I work outside is so I don't have to worry about getting water all over the floor. I can be as messy as I want to be. So you are thinking, "Why does she feel she needs to clean the dye studio?" It wasn't me that was messy!!! It was the vast amounts of pollen produced last week. It was all over everything!!! I had to dump all the buckets of water I set out to warm in the early morning sun. They were so full of pollen I thought it would effect the colors I am trying to get. I had to sweep the blossoms the rain had knocked out of the trees off the deck so I didn't drag them into the house on the bottom of my shoes. After cleaning for an hour (and it is not that big of a space), I was able to make six great scarves, a really nice set of star blocks and I started a large damask piece of art cloth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.