Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Rain Ruins Plans

I was working all day in the studio trying to catch up on the paperwork. I knew my dear husband was planning on watching TV all evening (last episode of "Lost") so I was planning on rinsing out my "Bundle of Joy" after dinner. Well...mother nature must not agreed that tonight was the right time to rinse that bundle out because...a HUGH storm moved through the Madison, WI area right at dinner time. At 6:30pm it was as dark as midnight. By 7:00pm the light was back to normal but everything outside was so wet I couldn't work.
Today's photo is of the pair of iron grates I bought at a flea market this week-end to replace the rusted away lawn mower spring I use for mono printing. If mother nature cooperates tomorrow and I get a good long time in the studio I am going to use paint stripper on these and unwrap the "Bundle of Joy".
Wish me a joyful experience.

1 comment:

Liz Plummer said...

Wow, these are wonderful! I can't wait to see what you produce from them...