This one developed very strong patterning because I didn't add any extra water. It only had on it what I sprayed on to keep the salt in place. I just popped it into a plastic bag to bring it home and POOF!!! What great patterning!!! Here is a detailed shot:
And finally a stormy skies that I set up in the rust dyeing class. I didn't think it would develop well because I brought it back to my booth and one of the workers kept lifting it up the cloth to show customers how it was working. But it turned out spectacular!!!
Tomorrow I will post the pictures of the results of the ice dyeing. All three of my daughters asked about it today. That makes me think you would like to see it too.