Wednesday, April 12, 2006


Here is the picture of the bottle wraps I set out yesterday. I took this photo about 6:30am before I left for Chicago to go to the Professional Art Quilters Alliance meeting in Glen Ellyn, IL.
I took this picture when I got back around 5pm. You can see how the color is developing quickly. If I give them another day or two they will get even darker and the dark lines near the copper wire will be more pronounced. I am very tempted to unwrap one tomorrow just to see what it would look like "unfinished".

3 comments:

Amy Climer said...

HI Lois! Welcome to the world of blogging! Your Rust-tex stuff looks great already. I look forward to reading more.

Judy said...

can't wait to see a finished product!!!

smarcoux said...

Lois well well look at you .. I see an art quilter coming along ...

Just a suggestion but there are a few blog webrings you may want to join and we wont be able to stop you then ... great idea on the copper wire on the fabric..
ok ok here are the links to see for the webrings
http://www.ringsurf.com/netring?ring=artfulquilters;action=list
ARTFUL QUILTERS WEBRING AND
DYERS WEB RING .. HERE IS THE LINK TO MY SITE
http://smarcoux.blogspot.com
will be looking forward to see what you get up to

Sandy
Danglng by a thread