Saturday, August 26, 2006

WATERLOGGED!!!

Today I decided to rinse out the 6 bottles of TREES fabrics I set out on Monday. I absolutely sold out of this pattern in Duluth. There will be a workshop held in that area soon that teaches how to make a free motion machine embroidered tree on wash away stabilizer and then sew it to another fabric. Someone it that group decided my trees fabric would be the perfect background. I think everyone who is going to take that class visited my booth during the course of the show and bought a piece.
Perhaps they were influenced by this piece that was hanging in my booth.
I need to make some more for Quilt Expo in Madison, WI which is coming up fast.
On Thursday we had 2.5" of rain and on Friday an 1.5" and today a trace, which fell while I was out there trying to rinse out the trees fabric!!! The above picture shows how wet everything was when I went out to the Rust-Tex studio to work. I took about 15 minutes to drain the water off everything and get the studio back in working order.

No comments: